Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[Rocky song playing in background]

Sooo... I am proud to say I am in my new apartment. It smells a little/lot like wallpaper glue, but it's so fresh and so clean. clean. I have been so busy this week!

So Monday, I moved into my new place, had to unpack in order to prepare for Tuesday's PC staff visit! :D It was a good time on Tuesday. They also observed one of my lessons, and my counterpart was so nervous, because I don't think she likes that class very much and didn't want anyone in it acting a fool.

Then! The PC visit lasted until the evening, and I'm grateful that I was so stuffed, because I had no energy to cook. So I went to bed, ate the khachapuri left-overs from the previous day, and went to school today. It was an interesting day because I had a meeting with my CP, director, and computer teacher for our grant. So my director is amazing! She's gonna make her end happen! Which will take a lot of work from me. So I will be grant writing all weekend for the deadline of Monday (yes, we are going for this deadline!) So very soon (in 20 minutes) I will have my Russian lesson, which will go until late tonight, tomorrow I have English club and classes and then Friday, we are going to Tbilisi and working on the budget for this project. When will I do laundry? buy groceries? buy necessities? cutesify my apartment? sleep? The answer to all of these questions is hopefully this weekend! We'll see.

ABA("so")! I'll catch you in on some of the less technical details at a later point! Miss you all, even if I've never met you.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words" -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment